Activities at Viki Fjordcamping
At Viki Fjordcamping you can explore the Sognefjord at your own. We have a motorboat for hire. Rowingboats, a pedalo and canoes are free. You can also rent simple fishing equipment. The mountain area around Viki opens the opportunity for day-trips in the mountain to places with magnificent view and trout-fising in the mountain lakes and rivers.
Activities near Viki fjordcamping
- Høyheimsviki is a magnificent “basecamp” for hiking trips in the Luster Mountains. See ut.no
- www.lustrabadet, swimmingpool, Gaupne
- Leirdalen Bre og Juv: Glacier Walking, Fishing, Canyoning and Mountain Hiking, see Fjord Active
- Skjolden Rafting in the Mørkridsriver in Skjolden.
- Feigefossen: 218 Meter high waterfall on the other side of the Lustrafjord
- Urnes Stavkyrkje, The oldest stavechurch in Norway.
- Jostedal Glacier Center just by the famous Jostedal Glacier.
- Sognefjellet, the highest mountain-roadpass in northern Europe with view to many peaks.
- Sogn Skisenter Ski Resort at Hafslo, see Sogn Skisenter.